Home Learning 10th March 2017.
In class, we will be asking the question ‘how well do we know each other?’ We will start to look at understanding other people’s point of view as well as recognising it may not be the same as ours.
Have a conversation with a member of your family and ask them the questions below. You can choose how to record their answers. Please make sure you answer the questions as well.
Questions to ask
- The best thing that ever happened to me
- Three important times in my life why
- Three places that are special to me and why
- Things that you do that make me happy
- Things that you do that really annoy me
- What is my favourite meal?
- Something I would really like you to help me with
- How many family members can you ask the above questions to?
- Challenge:How many family members can you ask the above questions to?
Practice these spellings from the Year 3 / 4 list:
physician, optician, magician, extension, collision, confusion, profession, session, fiction, fraction
Make sure you know the meanings of words you are learning by writing sentences using them correctly.