Monthly Archives: July 2017
Home Learning 14th July 2017.
English into Art With the book we are focusing on in English – ‘Krindlekrax’ by Philip Ridley, we would like you in your final piece of Year 4 home learning, to create an image of what they think Krindlekrax looks like.
It is an elusive green reptile that lives in the sewers and has become large from feeding off toast and marmalade (thrown down the drain by Wendy Splinter)!
Be as creative as you would like to be!
- You could create a painted picture
- Create a pencil sketch
- Create a modelling clay item
- Create just the head of the creature
- Represent your image in the form of a poem!
This week you will be tested at random using the list from the Year 3/4 spelling list.
- Go through your list in your learning log and practise the ones that you might still find a little tricky.